- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in vanilla, egg and salt. Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Beat in chips and pecans until well blended.
Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 9 minutes or until edges are golden. (Do not over bake.) Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.