- Makes 15 cupcakes
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 box (18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 can (16 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained
- 15 maraschino cherries
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 15 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Beat cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, pineapple juice and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric mixer or whisk until blended.
Combine 1/3 cup melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread with brown sugar in small bowl and stir until smooth. Place 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup. Carefully top with 2 chunks pineapple and a maraschino cherry. Evenly fill muffin cups with cake batter.
Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Loosen edges of cupcakes with small knife; invert onto rack and remove from pans. Serve warm or let cool.