- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425°.
Add 1 tablespoon melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole; set aside.
Combine remaining 5 tablespoons melted Spread, onion, salt, basil, thyme and pepper in small bowl. Arrange 1/3 of the potato slices in a circular pattern in casserole. Spoon 1/3 of the Spread mixture over potatoes. Repeat layers two times.
Cover and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.