- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Christmas Red Icing Color
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted and slightly cooled
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Alternately beat in flour mixture and buttermilk on low speed just until blended. Beat in Icing Color until blended.
Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes until tops spring back when lightly touched. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate.