- Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- 1/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 6 cups sliced assorted fresh vegetables (such as onion, red or green bell peppers, mushrooms and yellow squash)
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or penne, cooked and drained
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450°. Blend 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread with herbs and lemon peel in small bowl; reserve.
Toss vegetables with remaining Spread on large rimmed baking sheet.
Spread into an even layer.
Roast, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Toss vegetables with hot pasta and reserved spread mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.