- Recipe Serves 4-6 servings
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, melted
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon, divided
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine halved potatoes and melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread. Sprinkle the bread crumbs, ½ the lemon zest and juice, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper over the potatoes and toss to fully coat. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and add the potatoes in an even layer.
Roast the potatoes until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest, juice, Parmesan, and parsley. Serve warm.