- Makes 1 1/3 cups
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat snack-size pita breads, cut into 6 wedges and toasted
Heat oven to 425°.
Toss zucchini, squash, red pepper, onion, garlic and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in baking pan. Roast, stirring once, 30 minutes or until very soft and golden.
Process vegetables, lemon juice and pepper in food processor until smooth. Serve with pita chips.