- Recipe serves 5 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1 1/4 lbs baby red potatoes, halved and larger ones quartered
- 1 lb medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 3 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, melted
- 1 tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp pinched fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl toss together potatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
Add to baking sheet with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread into an even layer.
Roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer.
Influencer: Sophie Jaffe
Tip: Try to cut each separate type of veggie about the same size as each other so they roast evenly.