- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 firm fish fillets
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh ginger (optional)
- 5 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450°.
Divide fish on four 12-inch square pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil; equally top with snow peas, green onions and ginger. Evenly pour I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread blended with soy sauce over fish; sprinkle with pepper. Wrap foil loosely around fillets and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange pouches on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.