- Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, divided
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 4 halibut fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 3/4 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
Melt 2 teaspoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook breadcrumbs until golden and toasted; set aside.
Season halibut with thyme, salt and pepper.
In same skillet, melt 1 Tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread and cook halibut, turning once, until cooked through, about 5 minutes; set aside and keep warm.
In same skillet, melt remaining 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread and cook shallots until tender.
Add broth and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Stir in parsley and lemon peel.
Pour sauce over halibut and top with toasted breadcrumbs.