- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 -lb. boneless flank steak or boneless sirloin steak
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 shallots or 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Arrange steak in broiler pan, without the rack; score (lightly cut) steak. Arrange mushrooms around steak; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Brush 1/2 of the mixture over steak and mushrooms. Broil steak, turning once and brushing with remaining mixture, until steak is desired doneness. Serve steak with pan juices and mushrooms.