- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl; set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggs, stirring constanlty, until eggs are desired doneness.
Evenly top tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese and tomato salsa.