- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 8 ounces sea scallops
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) clam broth
- 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook scallops, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove seafood from skillet; set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread and cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in peas and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in clam broth and bring to a boil. Return seafood to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
Toss seafood mixture, hot linguine and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in serving bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced pitted ripe olives and chopped parsley.