- Recipe Serves 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup peeled butternut squash, chopped (about ¾-inch)
- 1 cup halved Brussels Sprouts, outer leaves removed
- 1 apple, cored and chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Influencer: Kelsey Nixon
Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In an extra large mixing bowl, whisk together the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, maple syrup, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and rosemary. Season with a big pinch of both salt and pepper. Add the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, apple, and onion to the bowl and toss thoroughly to coat.
Transfer the vegetables to the lined sheet tray and spread out evenly. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and pat dry with paper towels, then season with salt and pepper.
Roast 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°F. Garnish with fresh rosemary before serving.