- Recipe serves 3-4 servings
- Cook Time 8-10 min
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, divided
- 1 pound of extra-large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bite-sized broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 thinly sliced green onion, plus more for garnish salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds, garnish
Influencer: Spoon Fork Bacon
In a small mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, sugar and garlic. Set aside.
Place a large skillet over high heat and add 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Sear shrimp on each side for about 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp to skillet and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium-high and melt remaining I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread to skillet and add vegetables. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to
Add shrimp back to skillet, pour prepared soy sauce over mixture and toss together until everything is well coated.
Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook together until shrimp has just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in green onion and remove stir fry from heat.
Pour stir fry over a bed of brown rice, top with more green onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Serve.