- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced into cutlets or pounded 1/2-inch-thick
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup diced feta cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 8 ounces orzo pasta, cooked and drained
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons Mediterranean Blend in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Add tomato and spinach. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and stir in lemon juice, cheese and oregano. Simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Turn into deep platter to serve and garnish, if desired, with chopped pitted kalamata olives. Toss hot orzo with remaining 2 tablespoons Mediterranean Blend and serve with chicken.