- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 whole wheat hoagie rolls
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 slices finely chopped turkey bacon
- 1 cup finely chopped assorted fresh vegetables (green peppers, onions and/or mushrooms)
- 4 eggs, beaten with 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
Slice rolls halfway through along the top. Remove inner crumb; set aside
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook bacon with vegetables, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in eggs; cook stiring until set, about 3 minutes.
Evenly fill rolls with egg mixture, then top with cheese. Arrange hoagies on baking sheet and broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Slice in half to serve.