- Recipe Serves 4 servings
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced for topping
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Rub the sweet potatoes with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Prick with a fork and roast on a foil lined sheet tray for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until soft.
In the meantime, toast the chile powder, coriander and cumin in a dry skillet until fragrant. Add the jalapeno and black beans. Season to taste with salt.
For the sauce, combine the yogurt, lemon juice and zest, cilantro and cumin in a small bowl and mix. Season to taste with salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
To assemble the stuffed potatoes, cut warm potatoes down the middle and fluff with fork adding ½ tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread to each potato. Stuff with the spiced black beans and finish by topping with yogurt sauce, chopped cilantro, and diced avocado.