- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 5 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Scoop out pulp from 8 zucchini halves; set aside. Arrange zucchini halves on baking sheet.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop remaining zucchini and pulp. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chopped zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Add red pepper, garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Let stand to cool slightly.
Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into zucchini halves. Top with cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until zucchini are tender.