- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces whole grain spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoonsI Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
Add broth and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, basil and spaghetti; heat through.
Turn into serving bowl, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.