- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 6 slices whole grain sandwich bread, crust removed
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low sodium ham, finely chopped
- 3 tsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Preheat oven 350° and line 6 muffin tins with paper liners.
Evenly spread I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread on each side of bread. Gently press bread into prepared muffin pan; set aside.
Beat eggs with wire whisk until frothy. Stir in remaining ingredients. Evenly fill bread cups with egg mixture.
Bake until egg centers are set, about 20 minutes.