- Makes 5 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 min
- Chill Time 4 hr
- 2 packages (11 oz. ea.) butterscotch morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 package (12 oz.) pecan halves, toasted (about 3 cups)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Pinch salt
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap; set aside. Microwave butterscotch morsels, milk and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until morsels are melted; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Evenly spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, on cutting board, turn pan over and remove plastic wrap. Turn right side up and cut into 64 small squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.