- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 16 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 cups chopped assorted vegetables (onion, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until warm. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and brush one side of each tortilla. Turn tortillas over and arrange vegetable mixture evenly over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
Heat clean large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas, in batches, turning once, until crisp and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.