- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 4 cups assorted berries (blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 1-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine berries, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and lemon peel in prepared baking dish.
Combine remaining brown sugar and flour, oats and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original; sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes until bubbling and topping is golden.