- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 halibut fillets or cod fillets, (about 4 oz. each)
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced, (about 2 cups), fennel fronds reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
Preheat oven to 425. Arrange halibut on greased baking pan. Combine 2 Tbsp. Spread, walnuts, Parmesan and 2 teaspoons chopped fronds; spread over halibut. Bake until fish flakes, about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 Tbsp. Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook fennel and shallots, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden, about 8 minutes.
Spoon fennel mixture onto serving plates and top with halibut.