- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 15 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Spray corn and onion with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original in medium bowl.
Cook corn mixture in preheated large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until corn is slightly golden. Stir in remaining ingredients except cilantro. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until corn is tender. Stir in cilantro.