- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups red or yellow grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion until it begins to soften, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and vinegar and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Evenly spoon over chicken.