- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 large eggs, slighty beaten
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (about 1-1/2 oz.)
- 2 turkey breakfast sausage patties, cooked
- 4 whole grain frozen waffles, lightly toasted
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook eggs 4 minutes. (Do not stir). Reduce heat to low and cook covered 4 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from heat. Cut in half and top each side with cheese.
Layer egg, cheese and sausage on 2 waffles, then top with remaining waffles. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook sandwiches, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.