- Recipe Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Influencer: Beverley Mitchell
Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper, saute for 3-4 minutes.
Add in the zucchini noodles. Gently toss and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until zucchini noodles are coated in the parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Remove from heat and serve.