- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, (about 4 oz.)
- 4 large heated croissants or bagels, split and toasted, halved lengthwise,
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1/8-inch wedges
Preheat oven to 350°. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove onion and set aside.
Heat bacon in same skillet, turning once.
Arrange 4 croissant halves on baking sheet. Evenly top with bacon, then onions, then cheese. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with remaining croissant halves and serve hot.