- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. salmon
Soak cedar plank in water 30 minutes to 24 hours, placing a weight on top to keep plank submerged.
For Citrus Salsa, combine tomatoes, oranges, green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro and jalapeno pepper in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
Blend I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
Remove plank from water. Brush plank with oil, then arrange salmon on plank. Carefully place plank on hot grill.
Grill salmon until salmon turns opaque, turning once. If edges of plank start to burn, carefully mist with water or move to cooler part of the grill.
Top salmon with cilantro Spread and serve with salsa.