- Makes 30 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick or old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread with brown sugar in large bowl, with electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.