- Recipe serves 14 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed, (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with additional I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
Combine mashed bananas, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely. Top with Chocolate Glaze*, if desired.