- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 6 squares (1 oz. ea.) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
Microwave chocolate squares with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until completely melted.
Beat eggs with sugar until light and ribbony in large bowl with electric mixer, about 2 minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture, flour, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla and salt, scraping sides occasionally, until well blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, 2 inches apart.
Bake 15 minutes or until cookies are just set. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.