- Recipe serves 14 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 3 large ripe bananas*, mashed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S® Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with additional I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
Combine mashed banana, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until blended. Stir in HERSHEY’S® Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips then spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.