- Makes 6 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 2 min
- Chill Time 2 hr
- 8 squares (1 oz. ea.) semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 22 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 bag (10 oz.) peanut butter morsels
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
Line 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and 4 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread at HIGH 45 seconds or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth. Stir in cookie crumbs. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
In another medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave peanut butter morsels, milk and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread at HIGH 45 seconds or until morsels are melted; stir until smooth. Evenly pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until set. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares. Best if served at room temperature.