- Recipe serves 36 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 2 cans (15 oz. ea.) sliced pears in light syrup, 1/4 cup liquid reserved, then drained
- 2/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips , melted
Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 13 x 9-inch baking pan with additional I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
Combine cake mix, reserved pear liquid, Spread and ginger and in large bowl with wooden spoon. Evenly spread into prepared pan. Top with sliced pears, gently pressing into batter.
Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate and cut into 36 bars.