- Makes 5 dozen
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups shelled pistachio or macadamia nuts, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating 30 seconds after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate and extracts. Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in pistachios.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake one sheet at a time 8 minutes or until tops are puffed and dry but still soft when touched. (DO NOT OVER BAKE). Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.