- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 -lb. cod fillet
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tsp. PLUS 2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced or diced strawberries
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 2 cups hot cooked wheat berries
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange cod on greased baking pan. Combine 2 Tbsp. Spread, 2 Tbsp. cilantro and 1 tsp. lime juice; spread over cod. Bake 12 minutes or until fish flakes.
Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp. Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 2 minutes; remove to bowl. Add strawberries, avocado, and remaining 4 Tbsp. cilantro and 2 Tbsp lime juice; toss.
Toss hot wheat berries with remaining 1 Tbsp. Spread. Place on plates. Cut cod into 4 servings and place on top. Top with salsa and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.