- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup 100% unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk, cream removed (about 1 1/2 cups cream)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces 100% cacao unsweetened chocolate
Influencer: Kitchy Kitchen
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch tart pan with coconut oil.
Make the crust: Combine the almond flour, ICBINB, maple syrup, salt, and cacao in a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a ball. Lightly press the dough into the tart pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until fragrant and set.
Meanwhile, make the filling: Pour the coconut cream into a small saucepan along with the maple syrup and vanilla.
Add the chopped cacao, cacao powder, and salt. Whisking constantly, bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened. Transfer the filling to a bowl and refrigerate until thick but soft, about 40 minutes. Beat in a stand mixer or with a hand held mixer, until the ganache is fluffy and has lightened in color, about 1 or 2 minutes. Then spread the filling into the crust and refrigerate to set, at least an hour.
Serve with whipped coconut cream.