Mushroom, Onion & Pepper Burgers
Try using different kinds of mushrooms such as crimini or baby bella.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1 container (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey, shaped into 4 patties
- 4 whole grain Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes; remove mushrooms from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook green peppers with onion, stirring frequently, until very tender, about 10 minutes. Add to mushrooms and keep warm.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until burgers are thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve on rolls, then top with mushrooms, peppers and onion.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|