Grilled Ham, Egg & Cheese
Great for breakfast - especially on the weekend.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices low fat American cheese(about 3 oz.)
- 2 slices cooked ham (about 1 oz.)
- Remove the centers of 2 bread slices using a cooking cutter or an upside-down glass; discard centers.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and arrange 2 bread slices. Crack 1 egg into center of each slice. Cook over medium-low heat until egg white is set. Top each with 2 slices cheese and 1 slice ham.
- Spread remaining I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread on 1 side of remaining bread slices. Top sandwiches with remaining bread, Spread side up. Turn sandwiches and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|