Grilled Mushroom & Swiss Sandwiches
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 flat bread wheat rolls*
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms (cooked or canned), divided
- 2 Tbsp. caramelized onions*
- 2 ounces low fat Swiss cheese, divided
- Evenly Spread I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread on outside of rolls.
- Arrange bottoms in large nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat, spread-side-down. Layer each slice with mushrooms, caramelized onion, cheese and remaining bread slices, spread-side-up.
- Cook sandwiches, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
*Also delicious on any of your favorite breads.
*For Caramelized Onions: Melt 1 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook 2 large onions, thinly sliced, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Leftover carmalized onions can be frozen until ready to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|