Balsamic-Rosemary Chicken Stir Fry
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 5 cups sliced assorted vegetables, (such as zucchini, yellow squash, onion, red bell pepper and grape tomatoes)
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add garlic and rosemary to same skillet until and cook over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and chicken; cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|