Salted Caramel Bars
- Makes 32 bars
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 22 caramels, unwrapped, (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil letting foil extend pan by 2-inches. Brush foil with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread.
- Combine milk and caramels in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH in 1 minute intervals, stirring after each minute, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine graham cracker crumbs with Spread in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Pour caramel mixture over crumbs to cover completely. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Remove to wire rack; sprinkle with salt. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Lift out of pan by foil ends; cool completely. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into 32 bars.
|Serving Size||1 bar||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|