- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. leftover baked potatoes or baked sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 4 eggs
Melt 3 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in parsley. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
Meanwhile, in another large nonstick skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread over medium heat and prepare you favorite style eggs. Serve eggs over warm hash.