- Recipe serves 1 servings
- Prep Time 3 min
- Cook Time 2 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup cooked sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. cooked sliced shallots
- 2 tsp. shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
Beat 1/2 of the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
Heat remaining Spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in spinach, mushrooms and shallots and cook stirring, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Stir in mozzarella. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.