- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- Chill Time 10 min
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 lb. Granny Smith apples or Gala apples, peeled, cored and sliced, (3 cups)
- 6 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. brandy or rum (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook apples and 2 tablespoons sugar, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender. Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
Whisk milk, flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, eggs, brandy, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl until smooth; pour over apples. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Serve warm.