- Recipe serves 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil
- 6 bananas
- 12 wooden ice cream sticks
- Toppings (otional): such as flaked coconut, chopped nuts or sprinkles
Place chocolate chips and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power 2 minutes, then stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Peel the bananas and cut each in half. Slide each half onto an ice cream stick.
Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate, using a spoon to partially cover each. Sprinkle with toppings as desired. Freeze 1 ½ hours or until bananas are frozen and chocolate is hardened. Serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze up to 1 week.