- Recipe Serves x servings
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds of beef breast, cut into small dices
- 2 tablespoons of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Pepper and salt to taste
For Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 piece of cucumber, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1 or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 soft pitas
- Lettuce, thinly sliced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Cucumber, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
Influencer: Beverley Mitchell
Prepare instant pot for cooking, add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and sauté the meat. Add in beef, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, salt, and lemon juice. Sauté until fragrant.
Cover and turn the valve to “sealing.” Press “manual” and set the timer for 30 minutes. While waiting for the meat to cook, prepare the tzatziki sauce.
Mix cucumber slices, yogurt, dry dill, garlic, salt and pepper into a bowl. Then stir the ingredients until smooth. Once the instant pot timer has run out and went off, open the valve and let the meat cool for a moment.
Serve meat inside a warm pita. Top with tzatziki sauce and fresh sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and onion.